Below are some answers to the questions we hear most often.
Our policies are included as part of our contract and you must agree to them when making a reservation with us.
DO YOU HAVE A MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENT?
A minimum product order of $400 must be reached to be eligible for full or partial delivery. A minimum product order of $100 applies for customer pickups from Serradella's Gaylord location.
WHAT SERVICES DO YOU OFFER?
Our services fall into three categories: delivery, set up and bussing services, and design. Read about them below.
Delivery fees are based on the mileage and overall size of the order. Options for delivery are as follows:
· Full Delivery - ($400 rental minimum) Serradella delivers to and picks up from the event location. This is a tailgate delivery with NO setup or tear down. We simply drop off and pickup to/from your venue or event location. Additional charges may apply for non-ground floor delivery without an elevator, or challenging terrain (accessing the site), etc. We also charge a "late-night fee" if the venue requires pickup the same night as your event.
· Partial Delivery - ($400 rental minimum) we deliver to a select "satellite" location for a reduced rate. You pick up and drop back off at the location.
· Gaylord pickup - If your order is under the minimum or you want to save on the delivery fee, you can pick up and drop off at our Gaylord location. Minimum order of $100 still applies as does a prep fee. You are responsible for loading, unloading, and securing the items within the vehicle. ALL RENTALS MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN TWO DAYS OF YOUR EVENT.
SET UP AND BUSSING SERVICE
We can provide set-up service and/or bussing service if we have staff available. We will set your tables prior to your event and be there at the end of the meal to clear, clean, and repack. Cost for this depends on the time and staff required to complete the job.
If you don't know exactly what you want or need we can work with you (and/or your planner or caterer) to create a tablescape that compliments your vision and brings that added 'wow' to your event. Details about the cost of design services are provided if you complete our inquiry process.
HOW ARE RENTALS PROVIDED?
Plates and flatware are rented in multiples and glassware by the rack. Requested quantities are rounded up to the nearest number available.
WHAT IF MY COUNT CHANGES?
Counts may be modified no more than twice after the initial invoice is created. Inside the 30 days leading up to the event, we allow additions or even exchanges only.
WHAT IS YOUR RENTAL PERIOD?
Officially the “rental period” is defined as the total amount of time the items are in your possession. The fee you pay is a flat fee for the whole time, not “per day". ALL RENTALS MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN TWO DAYS OF YOUR EVENT.
HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION?
Your items are considered reserved and set aside for your date once we have a signed contract on file, and initial payment has been submitted. This initial payment is non-refundable as it pays for the work we do and the expenses we incur prior to your event.
WHAT IF I NEED TO REBOOK MY DATE?
If you wish to re-book your event date, you may do so one time and the following policy will apply: you must provide at least 30 days' notice and agree to re-book a date within 1 (one) calendar year of the original. The invoice associated with the original order becomes null and void and a new one will be created based on prices and product availability established for the newly requested date. We will apply any payments already made to the revised order.
WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL? WILL I GET A REFUND?
Cancellations must be communicated to us in writing. You may be entitled to a partial refund depending on what you've already paid and when you're canceling, but the initial retainer payment is never refundable. The full policy is outlined in our contract.
WHAT AM I RESPONSIBLE FOR AT THE END OF MY EVENT?
Unless Serradella has been hired for post-event services, you are responsible for making sure the following happens at the end of the event:
· Flatware, glassware, and dishware must be rinsed and COMPLETELY free of debris. If you have a caterer or are using a bartending service, it is your responsibility to relay this expectation to them.
· All products are to be packed back into the racks or containers they came in using the packaging provided.
· Items must overnight in a safe and secure place and not be exposed to weather, animals, or the possibility of theft or damage.